About Allendale Electronics
Allendale Electronics - established in 1973 as a marine electronics sales and service business and expanded into printed circuit board assembly in 1976. The company was incorporated in 1980 with electronics assembly becoming our primary focus. In 2002 we moved from the village of Allendale to the nearby town of Lockeport. The acquisition of a second building in Lockeport in 2008 has further expanded our operation base. Since then Allendale Electronics has continually grown and upgraded to better meet our customers' needs.
Allendale Electronics Team
- Cyril Meagher - President and General Manager
- Jenn Nicoll - Purchaser
- Noelle Wolfe - Production Manager/ Certified IPC 610 E & Rework & Repair 7711/7721 Instructor
- Cyril Meagher - Quality Assurance Manager
- Mary Meagher - Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Melissa Buchanan - Inside Sales
- Amanda Hupman - Materials Manager
- Tara Hiltz - Quality Control / Certified J-STD-001 Trainer & Certified QA specialist for IPC/WHMA-A-620_Requirements and Acceptance for CABLE and WIRE HARNESS assemblies
- Lisa Townsend - Certified Instructor for IPC/WHMA-A-620_Requirements and Acceptance for CABLE and WIRE HARNESS assemblies
- Bruce Jefferson - Technical Support
Our mission at Allendale Electronics LTD is to manufacture high reliability electronic assemblies at a reasonable charge to our customers with as short a lead time as possible.
A relationship driven company that is focused on providing our customers with solutions to their challenges.
41 Water Street, Lockeport
P.O. Box 119, Lockeport,
NS B0T 1L0